Executive search in transformation
The HR market is undergoing some serious changes. As a result of demographic and social changes within society, the market is changing from an employer market to a candidate market. The competition for the best and especially the most suitable workers is increasing dramatically. Companies that do not actively adapt to this change process will lose out in the battle for the best employees in the medium term. An appropriate positioning within the job market is therefore increasingly important.
At the same time, candidate markets are becoming more and more transparent. The identification of which people should be considered for a specific position is becoming ever simpler through the use of social media. Interesting candidates are therefore contacted by a host of companies. The reason why a candidate agrees to an interview with a potential new employer is thus increasingly becoming the critical factor.
The trust that a candidate has in the HR consultant will take on an ever larger role during this phase.
We are convinced that, through our excellent knowledge of those operating within specific markets, not only do we have a very good understanding of the culture, the business model and the human resource requirements of our customers, but our long-term activity within the sector also means that we have reliable access to the relevant candidates.
Our contact form for candidates can be found here.
This is an asset that we bring to the table and we are available as a partner to both companies and applicants, always acting in accordance with the following convictions:
- A deep understanding of the relevant market environment and customer requirements
- In-depth examination of the respective subject matter and of the company
- A customised approach to addressing the challenge at hand
- Adjustment of the procedure to suit the specific details of the respective corporate situation, with a view to achieving optimal results.
- No project is like another. We adapt our search strategy depending on the respective market and customer situation
- We organise the search process according to a highly systematic methodology and use numerous possible hunting grounds
- We put together compelling applicant files, demonstrating the applicant’s educational and career path, qualifications, abilities and an overall assessment
- We are highly experienced in the gathering of differentiated, high-value references by means of targeted addressing of critical points and assessment of their significance by means of an overall appraisal taking into account the background/perspective of the referee
- Our culture in terms of how we handle clients and applicants: discretion, integrity, fairness, transparency, and open/direct feedback
- We are a service provider with a passion for people
- We do not take on any mandates if we are not sure that we can provide an adequate service (otherwise we find another way forward)
- We put our heart and soul into working for our customers and view ourselves as the marketing arm with which to inspire the right applicants for our customers
- The sustainability of our recruitment is of particular importance. This we guarantee:
- We do not give up. Even when it comes to extremely “difficult” challenges, we keep working until we have filled the position
- We advise our clients throughout the recruitment process and, if in doubt, we undertake to advise clients to steer clear of an applicant should we decide that he/she does not suit our client